Youth Advisory CouncilThe main goal of the Youth Advisory Council is to equip youth leaders with the skills to analyze the societal problems affecting the health of their communities and to mobilize young people to help solve those problems.
- Advise the Organization:
This youth-led body will advise and lend insight to Love Heals management about the issues affecting the health of their communities and help direct the course of the organization moving forward.
- Actionable Projects: The YAC will affect direct change in their communities through a variety of projects including but not limited to: educational workshops, social media campaigns, and direct actions. These projects will affect at least 1000 youth over the course of one year.
- Empower Themselves: YAC participants will empower themselves through participation in an educational and confidence-building curriculum as well as through various public speaking opportunities which promote self-advocacy.
Meetings will be Wednesday nights from October to June.
- Resume building experience
- College references
- Dinner & roundtrip Metrocard
- AMEX Gift Card upon completion
- Networking with other youth leaders
For more information please contact:
Manager, Youth Advisory Council